Due to COVID-19 and it's continuing impact, the following procedures are now in place until further notice. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any clarification.
- *UPDATE* If you are getting the COVID vaccine, please have it scheduled at least 2-3 days before your massage in case of any reactions.
- When we schedule your initial appointment, I will confirm your email address to send a questionnaire that will be sent 24 hours before every appointment. When you arrive for your first appointment, there will be a waiver to be filled out that will be kept in your file.
- If you have traveled out of state to a known Covid hotspot or have traveled via airplane, your appointment will need to be scheduled no less than 14 days after your return.
- If you are displaying any of the following symptoms: 1. Fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above 2. Have or recently had any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath 3. Any chills, unusual muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, or new rashes or lesions 4. Been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms, even the day of the appointment, please call to reschedule.
- In order to limit the amount of time spent in close quarters, the longest session I am currently offering is 60 minutes.
- I have lengthened the time between clients to allow extra disinfecting and for the room to air. To this end, please do not plan to arrive any sooner that 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Upon entering you will be offered hand sanitizer and have your temperature taken via touchless thermometer. If your temperature registers above 99.9 degrees, we will reschedule your appointment. Any appointment that is rescheduled less than 24 hours due to illness or suspected illness will not be subject to the cancellation fee.
- Masks will be required, except when in the prone (face down) position. You are welcome to come with your own or one will be provided for you. Please have your mask in place before entering the office.
- Plan to bring your own water with you and have it waiting for you in your car after the massage.
- If you normally pay with cash or a check, they are still welcome but please put them in a sealed envelope and if you’re paying in cash, please have the exact amount. No cash will be handled or change given.
If at any time after being treated you are diagnosed with Covid, suspect you may have Covid or have come in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid, please contact me within 24 of discovery so that I can take appropriate precautionary measures. Likewise, if at anytime I display symptoms or become aware that I have been potentially in contact with someone with Covid, you will be notified.